At The Collective Agency, sustainability is at the core of every business decision we make. We are led by our environmental impact and protecting our planet, committed to making constant improvements in this critical decade of action. Our dedicated Sustainability Manager constantly assesses what we do and the impact we make with ongoing business decisions and eco-initiatives.
Our waste reuse initiatives include
- Our own 5000 square ft UK manufacturing plant which allows us to strictly monitor material usage and efficiency
- State of the art cutting and planning precision technology to avoid waste
- In-house installation team providing strict quality control to meet our 0% snagging-list target
- In-house vehicle fleet to control mileage and fuel efficiency and bring-back of all waste from site for reuse
- Free sample return service
- Business Banking with Triodos, one of the worlds most sustainable banks.
- Selling consumer acoustic tiles on Etsy (all proceeds go to Surfers against Sewage)
- Strict assessment of our manufacturing processes to minimise waste
Planet Mark Sustainability Certification.
Through strict assessment of waste, energy use, supplies and transportation we are committed to reducing our carbon footprint by 5% a year for the next 5 years and achieving ‘carbon neutral’ by 2030.In 2021 we reduced total carbon emissions per employee by 42.7% from 2020.
ISO 14001 Environmental management system certification